AOMEI Backupper 5.0 has a New Interface!Time: Sep. 4, 2019
AOMEI is excited to announce the release of AOMEI Backupper 5.0, a backup software designed for data protection, with powerful functions and rich features, such as system backup, file backup, file sync, etc.
AOMEI has maintained a good relationship and frequent communication with users. They mentioned that, in past months, they have received a lot of feedback saying that the interface of the AOMEI Backupper Professional is out of date and could be modernized more. With their consistent attention to user feedback, they took this into account, redesigning the interface with aesthetics and minimalism to provide a streamlined experience. The new interface shows refinement, with convenience and simplicity.
What's New in AOMEI Backupper 5.0?
* Added Pre/Post Command: execute commands or scripts before and after backup/synchronization.
* Brand-new user interface: a more modernized look and feel. Improved the speed of file synchronization.
* Optimized the method to create Windows PE bootable media.
* Fixed issue: the program doesn't display normally in high resolution and DPI monitor.
* Fixed issue: failed to perform file sync task because of a long file path.
AOMEI also has a good reputation for its MSP solution — AOMEI Backupper Technician, a service provider backup software that helps boost and increase service quality for technicians with stable and robust performance and is fully compatible with Windows systems that run on computers and servers.
With the mission "Always keep global data safer," AOMEI International Network Limited is devoted to providing users with "Data Insurance" services — that is, avoiding risks of data loss, extortion or damage through data backup and restoration.