How to disable ads using Kaspersky AD Blocker?Time: Aug. 3, 2020
For Kaspersky Internet Security and Total Security users, their antivirus includes anti-banners. This tool blocks both embedded ads on websites and pop-up ads. There is a reason why people consider this to be one of the best antivirus software options out there. These are the few simple steps necessary to activate Kaspersky Anti-Banner.
How to activate Kaspersky Anti-Banner?
1. In the panel of your Kaspersky software, click on the settings icon in the lower left corner to access the settings.
2. On the left side there are various recruitment topics.
3. Click Protection and scroll down to Anti-Banner. By default, this is disabled.
4. If you click on it, this tool will be activated in your web browser. Ads, banners and pop-ups are now blocked.
On some websites, you cannot visit them when an ad blocker is activated. For example, Google and its applications, including Gmail and Facebook, will not open for many users if Anti-Banner is enabled. However, you can add these websites to your exceptions list and continue to use them.
1. You will see the Kaspersky browser icon in the upper right corner of your web browser. It looks like a green sign. Click on it.
2. This will open the dropdown menu. On this website, click Allow.
That's it! The website is now added to your list of exceptions. You can remove permissions from the same tab at any time.
Website banner and popup ads are at least annoying, but some of them use adware to create targeted ads for you based on your browser and search history. For example, if you recently searched for a new laptop on Amazon, you will get many listings for the same product. Other ads hide malware that is ready to infect your system if possible. Using Kaspersky Anti-Banner stops annoying interruptions, helps block adware, and protects your computer from malicious files.