New update from AOMEI Backupper ProTime: Dec. 31, 2019
There is another update of AOMEI Backupper Pro to version 5.5.
The changes are as follows:
* After inserting the USB device, you can set the duration of the USB event task execution.
* The GPT hard drive with more than 3 partitions can be cloned or restored on the MBR hard drive.
* The image can be found by double clicking on the image file.
* After recovering the hard drive or partition, the incremental / differential / full backup may continue depending on the original task.
* Problem solved: Partitions without drive letters were assigned drive letters after restoring the hard drive.
* Problem solved: "insufficient disk space" error when restoring / cloning a hard disk to another hard disk of the same size.
* Problem solved: the error "The partition size cannot be changed" when restoring / cloning the hard drive.
* Problem solved: "Insufficient disk space" error when restoring to a smaller hard disk than the source hard disk.
* Problem solved: partition search without drive letters in backup image failed.
AOMEI Backupper Professional 5.5 already offers the free standard version, which we already present to you during a brief test. AOMEI is now expanding its commitment to the "Always keep global data safe" mission.
It doesn't matter what program you use to make a backup or a backup of the data. The bottom line is that you do it. Because restoring a backup is much easier and faster than a new installation, including configurations and program installations.
* System backup and restore are faster.
* It is possible to create a system clone.
* The backup can be copied to different computers. Does not matter.
* either with identical or different material.
* Images can be combined or divided into smaller sizes.
* PXE boot tool for networks.
* Scheduled backups are possible.
* Partitions can be adjusted by cloning on the destination hard drive.
* Real-time synchronization of files and folders.
* Dynamic disks can be saved.
* Files with NTFS permissions can be restored.
* Old-school CD / DVD backup.