Use Windows 7/8 Upgrade To Windows 10 For FreeTime: Feb. 5, 2020
Windows 10 is still having problems, but Windows 7 is about to hit the garbage heap. For this reason, millions of users will soon have to upgrade to Windows 10 to protect their data, and Microsoft charges $ 139 for the standard edition. But you can get cheaper prices at bzfuture. Furthermore, I can tell you how to upgrade windows for free, what would you do?
Now that Windows 7 has reached the end of its useful life, it is no longer safe to store your data on the platform because all new vulnerabilities remain open.
Yes, this is not a joke. Although Microsoft suspended its free Windows 10 update offer for all users on July 30, 2016, the company left a void. There is only one problem: you need a legal copy of Windows 7 or Windows 8.
If you don't have one yet, you can buy a legal copy of Windows 7 or Windows 8 from a third party at a fraction of the cost of a Windows 10 license. Upgrade personal licenses to windows 10 home oem cd key, update them, upgrade Pro licenses to Windows 10 Professional.
After this limitation, you can get your free Windows 10 update as follows:
1. Click here on the link to the Windows 10 download page
2. Click "Download tool now" to download the Windows 10 media creation tool.
3. When finished, open the download and accept the license terms.
4. Select "Update this PC now" and click "Next."
5. Select "Save files and personal applications".
6. Click on "Install".
7.After installation, go to Settings> Windows Update> Activation to activate your Windows 10 digital license ...
8. Or enter your Windows 7 or Windows 8 / 8.1 product key if you have not yet activated your previous version of Windows
9. If you want to check if your license was activated correctly later, open: Settings> Update and security> Activation.
The Windows 10 license is linked to your hardware. If you have to format your computer for any reason, Windows 10 will be activated automatically.
If you are replacing multiple components on your PC as part of a device update, Windows 10 may mistakenly assume that you have purchased a new PC and refuse to automatically register the license. Fortunately, Microsoft has a simple process that you can follow when this happens.